[CP2K-user] [CP2K:18203] Non-physical pressure behavior for non-local vdW functionals

Vyacheslav Bryantsev vyacheslav.bryantsev at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 18:50:47 UTC 2022

Dear CP2K Developers,

I would like to follow up on unphysical stress tensor from AIMD using the
van der Waals density functionals (e.g., optB88-vdW, optB86b-vdW).
The input file we use (attached in the previous emails) works perfectly
fine for PBE-D3, SCAN, and SCAN-D3, which implies some problems with stress
tensor computations in CP2K using the van der Waals density functionals.

Thank you,
Slava
Vyacheslav Bryantsev