[CP2K-user] [CP2K:18189] STDA parameters

Maria Fumanal mfumanal at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 14:20:35 UTC 2022

Dear Anna,

Many thanks for your reply and thank you for pointing out the reference.

So if I understood well the alpha and beta (or CEXP and XEXP) depend on the
a_EX (HF fraction).
I didn't find the reference for the linear relationships that you mention,
could you share the reference?
However, you mention it is better not to use this general linear
relationship but to re-optimize these parameters for the particular case,
how would this be done in practice?

Many thanks in advance

Maria