[CP2K-user] [CP2K:18169] williams potential

elephant gogogo! qumingzizhemenan at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 21:02:02 UTC 2022

Thank you matthias, I just get the potential from the literature, the
literature only use the shell charge, so I don't know how to fix this
mistake. But for the charge section, the potential has also columbic
potential, so I should define the charge?

Best Regards

在2022年12月9日星期五 UTC+1 17:40:46<Matthias Krack> 写道: