[CP2K-user] [CP2K:18136] Re: Segmentation fault with Hirshfeld CDFT

Leili Rassouli rassouli.leili at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 15:49:13 UTC 2022

Dear Chris,
Thanks for your reply.
Finally, I need to apply 7 constraints. The energy calculation with seven
constraints has been tested, and it worked fine. However, the final spins
in Hirshfeld analysis are not quite what I have defined as constraints. The
files related to this calculation are attached.
I read the " Electron and Hole Mobilities in Bulk Hematite from Spin-
Constrained Density Functional Theory" paper by Christian S. Ahart, Kevin
M. Rosso, and Jochen Blumberger. And it seems they employed 2 constraints
for geometry optimization using cDFT. I am not sure why it doesn't work for
my case.
As you requested, I have attached the xyz file.
Thank you so much for your assistance, I really appreciate it.
Please let me know if you need any other information.
Lili