[CP2K-user] [CP2K:18135] Re: Segmentation fault with Hirshfeld CDFT

uca...@ucl.ac.uk ucapca1 at ucl.ac.uk
Fri Dec 2 14:05:52 UTC 2022

Hi Lili,

I had a look at your input files and the issue is likely related to the use
of 2 constraints (your unsuccessful job) instead of 1 constraint (your
successful job). Optimising multiple constraints is very challenging, and
therefore this has not been tested extensively.

If you provide your structure 'ex1-geo.xyz' then I can check your job and
perhaps implement a bug fix if needed.

Regards,
Chris