[CP2K-user] [CP2K:17576] Re: dftmd with b3lyp hybrid

Alex nedomacho at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 22:15:14 UTC 2022

Hi Marcella,

Thanks for responding! There is a giant zoo of methods people seem to use
for a system like this, from PBE to relatively exotic stuff and everyone
states that their method is "optimal." That said, I do agree that I should
have probably started with something that is known to reproduce the
electronic structure of graphene rather than what works for small organics.
:)

Again, thanks.

Alex