[CP2K-user] [CP2K:17574] Re: dftmd with b3lyp hybrid

Marcella Iannuzzi marci.akira at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 12:10:57 UTC 2022

Well
Let's say that you should have a good reason to use all-electrons and
hybrid-functionals with no ADMM for a BOMD simulation of a condensed matter
system.
Moreover one should consider that graphene is semi-metallic and the
convergence might be strongly dependent on the system size as well as other
parameters/conditions.
In the literature you can find many DFT studies of water/graphene
interfaces, I would start from there to figure out which are the optimal
settings to correctly reproduce electronic, structural and dynamic
properties.
Regards
Marcella