[CP2K-user] [CP2K:17512] Re: Issues with ALMO_SCF ANALYSIS print

Ankit Gautam gautamankitkumar at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 16:10:18 UTC 2022

I tested this on a newer CP2K version (2022.1 Development Version,
git:5bb27df), and the output is still absent.
I shifted to a toy problem (much looser convergence criteria) to get the
EDA on two water molecules (Slide 94 of
https://pc2.uni-paderborn.de/fileadmin/pc2/cp2k_workshop/almo.pdf) but to
no success. Attaching the input and output files for reference.

Thanks in advance.
Best,
Ankit