[CP2K-user] [CP2K:17472] Re: Issues with ALMO_SCF ANALYSIS print

Ankit Gautam gautamankitkumar at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 15:38:35 UTC 2022

Sharing the code snippet (as taken from the article) regarding the ALMO_SCF
section:

    &ALMO_SCF
      &ANALYSIS T
        FROZEN_MO_ENERGY_TERM    SUBLATTICE
        &PRINT
          &ALMO_EDA_CT
            FILENAME ct_energy_terms
          &END ALMO_EDA_CT
          &ALMO_CTA
            FILENAME charge_terms
          &END ALMO_CTA
        &END PRINT
      &END ANALYSIS
      EPS_FILTER                 1.0E-7 ! 1.0E-8
      ALMO_ALGORITHM             DIAG
      ALMO_SCF_GUESS             MOLECULAR
      &ALMO_OPTIMIZER_DIIS
        MAX_ITER                 300