[CP2K-user] [CP2K:17429] Issues with stress tensor calculations.

Jürg Hutter hutter at chem.uzh.ch
Wed Aug 3 08:26:24 UTC 2022

Hi

as I wrote in my first answer, I strongly advice against using smoothing methods for the density or
the gradients. As far as I know, the stress dependence on the smoothing function is not implemented.
If the grid convergence is a problem, I would use other methods, e.g. NLCC or GAPW.

regards

Juerg Hutter