[CP2K-user] [CP2K:17427] Re: In LOCALIZE in DFT, when I set output TOTAL_DIPOLE, but this dipole moment is not output when calculation is over.

Fabian belleflamme.fabian at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 08:51:05 UTC 2022

Hello there,

it's a small but subtle fix: Remove "Medium" from the &TOTAL_DIPOLE section
parameter:

&TOTAL_DIPOLE
  FILENAME =dipole.dat
  &EACH
    MD 1
  &END EACH
  PERIODIC .TRUE.
&END TOTAL_DIPOLE

Setting MEDIUM there orders CP2K to only print the TOTAL_DIPOLE section if
your print level in the GLOBAL section is MEDIUM or above.

Kind regards,
Fabian