[CP2K-user] [CP2K:16892] CP2K 9.1 and GROMACS2022 mdrun message

Moser Mario mosermauer at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 18:43:28 UTC 2022

Hello dear cp2k users,
i managed to install cp2k interface with gromacs 2022 and i did some of the
tutorials mdruns.

I get this message after a run was completed.(attached)
I still get the md.log, confout.gro, ener.edr, traj.trr, state_prev.cpt and
state.cpt egfp-qmmm-spec_cp2k.out at the end of the simulation, im just
curious why i get this messages at the end.

Also for some reason when i want to use nohup and & to run task in the
background it doesn't work like : nohup mpirun -np 16 gmx_mpi_d mdrun -s
x.tpr &
if i close the terminal it will stop running (im running this with cpu :
Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2640 v3 @ 2.60GHz)