[CP2K-user] [CP2K:16281] QMMM Meta

Sayyed Jalil Mahdizadeh saja.mahdizadeh at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 10:16:22 UTC 2021

Hi all,
I am doing QMMM Meta simulation but it crashed after 12 ps with this error:

 *   ___
   *
 *  /   \
    *
 * [ABORT]
   *
 *  \___/                GEOMETRY wrong or EMAX_SPLINE too small!
    *
 *    |
    *
 *  O/|
    *
 * /| |
    *
 * / \
 fist_neighbor_lists.F:607 *

 ===== Routine Calling Stack =====

            7 build_neighbor_lists
            6 build_fist_neighbor_lists
            5 list_control
            4 fist_calc_energy_force
            3 velocity_verlet
            2 qs_mol_dyn_low
            1 CP2K

I have fixed the LJ parameters for *WAT at H1*, *WAT at H2*, *SER at HG*, and
*TYR at HH* according to the tutorial.
I noticed that the temperature of the system has been too high just before
it cashed.

Could someone please help to solve the problem?