[CP2K-user] Local potential for potential alignment in charged systems

ma...@gmail.com ma455... at gmail.com
Tue May 25 00:36:15 UTC 2021

Hi Nick,

Yes, this is very helpful. But another issue is that V_HARTREE_CUBE is only
valid for QS with GPW which is mentioned in the manual... I'm wondering is
there any approach to print the elctrostatic potential for ALL_ELECTRON
basis sets with GAPW?

Regards,
Hongyang

在2021年5月25日星期二 UTC+10 上午10:29:33<n... at berkeley.edu> 写道: