[CP2K-user] [CP2K:15409] Methods for reducing the memory usage of QS

Lucas Lodeiro eluni... at gmail.com
Tue May 18 15:36:08 UTC 2021

Hi Hongyang,

If you are running calculations at GGA level, the EPS_PGF_ORB could be
defined through the EPS_DEFAULT value without problem, and these release
the RAM memory. Also, you are using all-electron calculation... probably
you could get practically the same result using pseudopotentials and
reducing RAM memory usage.

Regards