[CP2K-user] [CP2K:15307] Convergence issue for GAPW without ADMM

ma...@gmail.com ma455... at gmail.com
Fri May 7 12:29:21 UTC 2021

Dear Augustin,

I just tried adding smearing, but it still doesn't improve too much. It
still takes more than 300 cycles to converge. This is really strange
because the system is just pure Si and the pob-TZVP as well as HSE06 are
very good basis set and functional. I don't understand why it is so hard to
converge. When I use pure PBE, the convergence is really good (maybe around
20 cycles). However, HSE06 performs terrible. Do you have some suggestions
in this situation?

Regards,
Hongyang

在2021年5月7日星期五 UTC+10 下午9:42:06<Augustin Bussy> 写道: