[CP2K-user] [CP2K:15307] Convergence issue for GAPW without ADMM

ma...@gmail.com ma455... at gmail.com
Fri May 7 11:47:59 UTC 2021

Dear Augustin,

Sorry, I didn't run so many cycles because when I used ADMM it converged
withn 20 cycles.. Yes, I noticed that WARNING too. I remembered in one
tutorial lecture, it says that if HSE06 is used, then that WARNING can be
ignored.
I will try adding some smear. Thank you very much!

Regards,
Hongyang

在2021年5月7日星期五 UTC+10 下午9:42:06<Augustin Bussy> 写道: