[CP2K-user] [CP2K:15032] Gentle Heating

Lenard Carroll lenardc... at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 16:45:57 UTC 2021

But adding the kinetic energy all at once would result in the system acting
non-physically. I know this as I've done classical MD simulations for
years. I like the approach of multiple NVT simulations, gradually
increasing the temperature. I think I will also be using the previous
temperature's final trajectory/velocities for the new temperature NVT
simulation.

Thanks