[CP2K-user] Power Spectrum. Help wanted.

z sh zsh1... at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 21:31:34 UTC 2021

Hello everyone,

I am trying to do vibrational analysis for gas phase system. I am following
the tutorial " Computing Bulk Phase Vibrational Spectra with CP2k and
TRAVIS (2018)". Initially i have done massive equilibration of methanol
system for 6000 steps. After that i have done production run for 60000
steps. Then, I calculated the power spectrum with xyz. file. Unfortunately,
O-H stretching vibration at 3700 cm-1 is not seen in the power spectrum.
Would you please guide me why peak 3700 cm-1 is not seen?

 Here i am attaching my power spectrum.

 Please help me on this.

 Thanks.

[image: power.png]