[CP2K-user] [CP2K:15563] Hirshfeld-I charges with higher precision

hut... at chem.uzh.ch hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Wed Jun 16 08:44:37 UTC 2021

Hi

I don't have experience with changing that parameter. You will have
to do the tests. Probably there will be a relation to the integration
accuracy on the grid. I would suggest to go for larger cutoffs, but
also this will have to be tested.

regards

Juerg Hutter
Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Institut für Chemie C                FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
Universität Zürich                   E-mail: hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zürich, Switzerland