[CP2K-user] [CP2K:15552] What is the difference if MT solver or ANALYTIC solver is used for XY peroidic boundary?

Dragon Don shin... at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 23:23:11 UTC 2021

Hi Anton,

THANK YOU VERY MUCH, I really appreciate your help. Actually I have read
this paper before. And it is quite fit my concerns here. But I still do not
know their difference (MT and ANALYTIC solver). So I am wondering whether
the dipole effect can be avoided if the XY peroidic boundary is used, or
must the solver is change to MT meantime. AS I have tried early, both the
MT solver and the ANALYTIC solver works normally in the XY peroditic
boundary. Besides, there is no one to tell what is the good or not good for
these two slovers when doing the band structure/ frequency analysis job.
At last, I'd like to thank you again for your kind help!

Don
(I wrote back to you for three times, while the google group just do not
show them, That's so strange, lol!)

在2021年6月11日星期五 UTC+8 下午11:26:58<ant... at gmail.com> 写道: