[CP2K-user] GEOMETRY wrong or EMAX_SPLINE too small

fa...@gmail.com fabia... at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 18:14:59 UTC 2021

Dear Aashish,

The potential energy reported in the last MD step indicates that your
system is blowing up: POTENTIAL ENERGY[hartree]    =
0.591818899590E+03  -0.982542787069E+03
A positive potential energy is always a bad sign. Your initial
configuration must be unstable. How did you perform the previous NVT and
NPT?

Cheers,
Fabian