[CP2K-user] GEOMETRY wrong or EMAX_SPLINE too small

Mert Sağıroğlugil mertsagi... at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 17:42:06 UTC 2021

I dont know why all the quantities calculated had been written as NaN, they
must have some values. Seems like the biggest problem of all about your md
simulation. Just followed the same tutorial and worked pretty fine with the
same files they have provided.  Have you used the same files on the
tutorial ?