[CP2K-user] Co(111) Geometry optimization with kpoints

Manuel Corral m.corr... at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 09:12:30 UTC 2021

Dear Fabien and Marcella

Thanks to both of you for your replies.

Yes, my slab is small indeed. At this very moment I am just learning to use
the code for this kind of systems and benchmarking results against to what
I am familiar to. In a production run I will use a significantly bigger
cell. But I was planning to do that next, after I manage to fine tune the
SCF convergence with smaller/faster systems.

Best regards,
Manuel