[CP2K-user] [CP2K:14532] How to find the global minimum...?

Monu Joy monuj... at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 01:08:25 UTC 2021

Hi Lucas & Fangyong
Thanks for the help. I have performed two cell-opt calculations of guest at host where the following total energies respectively represent the guest at the center of the MOF pore and near to the pore surface -6235.818 and -6235.824. Do you guys think that this energy difference is reasonable...?
Also, do you by chance have any reference that shows local minimum geometry modulate the property of a system more effectively...?
Thank you so much for your help!
-Monu