[CP2K-user] [CP2K:14470] Change arrangement of electrons in POTENTIALS file

hut... at chem.uzh.ch hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Tue Jan 5 16:38:47 UTC 2021

Dear Daniele
Thank you for pointing this out. I fixed this in the current
version and added some more tests to avoid job failures.
It will now stop with an (meaningful) error message.
Juerg
Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Institut für Chemie C                FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
Universität Zürich                   E-mail: hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zürich, Switzerland