[CP2K-user] [CP2K:14801] Warning in cryssym: Symmetry library SPGLIB not available

GENG YUAN yuange... at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 17:00:25 UTC 2021

Dear Pierre and Tiziano,

Thanks for your clarifications, I am now more clearer about the use of
k-points and spgilb. So is it fine that I could still run simulations with
the k-points setting (with the warning) if my results are consistent or
reasonable? As we are currently considering two simulation protocols, one
is running simulations with k-points, the other is running without
k-points.

Many thanks,
Sincerely,
Geng