[CP2K-user] [CP2K:14689] Calculating dipole moments for static dielectric constant calculation. Please help me decide whether and how to use Ewald summation.

hut... at chem.uzh.ch hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Thu Feb 4 13:31:25 UTC 2021

Yes, don't use "PERIODIC FALSE" = non-periodic dipole in the
DIPOLE section when doing periodic calculations.

regards

Juerg Hutter
Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Institut für Chemie C                FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
Universität Zürich                   E-mail: hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zürich, Switzerland