[CP2K-user] what section to ensure that the center of mass (COM) of the water slab remained at the origin of the coordinate system

冬tlyer tsd19... at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 09:05:04 UTC 2021

Dear users:

Recently, the system of one compound that resided at the slab interface was
run on my computer. However, I found that the water slab always motion due
to the AIMD simulation,  and I want to ensure the COM of the water slab
remained at the origin coordinate.

By searching in our group, the KIND HARMONIC may work in &MM section. But
the &BAND and &BOND both have the keyword of KIND HARMONIC. The question is
which section should I focus on. if I don't want to use &MM section, what
else method to achieve this goal.

Thanks & Regards,
Tyler