[CP2K-user] Eigenvectors for unoccupied molecular orbitals

Noémi Zsófia Csik csnz... at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 09:55:15 UTC 2021

Dear All!

I managed to solve the problem.

I needed to include this part into my input file:

FORCE EVAL/DFT/SCF/ADDED MOS [number of unoccupied orbitals you want to be
calculated]

It works really nice. Now I can get the eigenvectors for the unoccupied
orbitals as well.

Reference:  Sergey K. Chulkov, Matthew B. Watkins, and Iain Bethune:  Local
Excitement in CP2K: eCSE 03-11 Technical Report (2017)