[CP2K-user] Eigenvectors for unoccupied molecular orbitals

Noémi Zsófia Csik csnz... at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 12:44:32 UTC 2021

Dear All!

I am working with cp2k at my university on a project.
I would like to get the eigenvectors for not only the occupied but also for
the unoccupied orbitals.

I used the following printing settings, but I could only get the
eigenvectors for the occupied orbitals.
If someone could help me with a hint on how could I get the eigenvectors
for the unoccupied orbitals as well, I would be really grateful. (I have
read through the cp2k manual but until now I couldn't find anything that
can help me).
Thank you very much if you can help me!

&PRINT
      &PDOS