[CP2K-user] Slow calculating speed of HSE06

ma...@gmail.com ma455... at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 12:31:01 UTC 2021

Dear Matt,

Yes, I know GAMMA point for such a small system doesn't make sense. I did
this calculation just for exercise because I thought small system will save
time. I thought a small system already took such a long time, the larger
system would take much longer. But based on your description, it seems what
I though is totally wrong. I would run some large supercell systems later.
Thanks!
By the way, regarding the attached input file that I used, could you please
have a look when you are free and provide some suggestions that may improve
the performance (e.g., speed and stability) based on your expertise?

Thanks & Regards,
Hongyang

在2021年4月9日星期五 UTC+10 下午10:12:47<Matt W> 写道: