[CP2K-user] Kpoints, Diagonalization algorithm and Mixing

Marcella Iannuzzi marci... at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 08:40:50 UTC 2020

Dear Lucas,

With OT you can try other preconditioners.
The best would be FULL_ALL, but is also the slowest. FULL_SINGLE_INVERSE
should be a good compromise.
With the diagonalisation the extrapolation is probably better using the
previous wavefunction.
To speed up MD you can also consider to make the convergence criteria less
tight, but keep an eye on the conservation of the total energy.

Kind regards
Marcella