[CP2K-user] needs advice to speed up hybrid/ADMM method

Sun Geng gengs... at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 21:11:33 UTC 2020

Hi,
Thank you for your prompt reply.
For the basis set, I am using the small (DZVP) primary basis sets and small
auxiliary basis set too. I planned to increase them if  the accuracy is not
optimal.
Indeed, my target system has a large band gap (~3eV). However, I would like
to study the band gap of the material, can I use OT method? it seems that
OT method only prints the energies of occupied orbitals. Please correct me
if I am wrong.

Finally, I would assume the line (printing the Number of sph. ERI's
calculated on the fly is not zero) only works for the first SCF iteration?
and How could I have a good estimation on the MAX_MEMORY?
and will the MAX_MEMORY depend on the choice of OMP_NUM_THREAD?

Thank you very much.
Best Regards,
Geng

在2020年9月13日星期日 UTC-7 下午12:15:40<n... at berkeley.edu> 写道: