[CP2K-user] Initalization costs too much time in CeO2 AIMD calculation

Marcella Iannuzzi marci... at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 13:37:18 UTC 2020

The direct comparing  of systems with different electronic properties is
not straightforward.
There is no strong reason to expect the same behaviour.
CeO2 is known to be a difficult case,  see the  the literature. You might
need to adapt the model.

Without output and timings it is anyway hard to say something and give
advise.
Do you restart the MD reading the wavefunction from the restart file as
initial guess?

Kind regards
Marcella