[CP2K-user] [CP2K:13794] Re: Regarding GPU version

Alfio Lazzaro alfio.... at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 06:19:21 UTC 2020

Hello Jörg,
Although CP2K doesn't A100 optimized kernels, you can always use the V100
ones. I don't expect a big performance impact.
But if you really want to, please check here on how to optimize for
A100: https://cp2k.github.io/dbcsr/develop/page/3-developer-guide/3-programming/2-accelerator-backend/2-libsmm_acc/3-tune.html

Best regards,

Alfio