[CP2K-user] [CP2K:14121] PM6 wrong atom in population analysis

hut... at chem.uzh.ch hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Tue Oct 27 16:40:41 UTC 2020

Hi

This is a bug. It prints the first two letters of the atomic name, not
the atomic symbol. We will correct this in the next release.
The calculation of the charges is correct.

regards

Juerg Hutter
Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Institut für Chemie C                FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
Universität Zürich                   E-mail: hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zürich, Switzerland