[CP2K-user] [CP2K:14298] output partial charge of water using CP2K6.1

Manjusha Chugh chughm... at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 10:04:58 UTC 2020

Hello Liyi,

In general, cp2k output prints Mulliken and Hirshfeld population analysis
based partial charges. There are other schemes as well, for example : DDEC
and RESP. The following link can also be useful to you:
https://lists.cp2k.org/archives/cp2k-user/2016-June/007839.html

Regards
Manjusha Chugh, PhD
University of Paderborn