[CP2K-user] Optimizing stretched Al(111) monolayer

Luca lcb... at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 11:29:41 UTC 2020

Dear Marcella,
thank you for the kindly response. I am trying to reproduce the
Al(111)/Al2O3 reported  in this work.
DOI: 10.1103/PhysRevLett.103.076103.
I was not able to reproduce it mainly because of the "clusterizzation" of
Al(111) on top of the surface.
Therefore, I simply built a prototype
(i.e.  Al monolayer ) trying to find a set-up able to bias the result way.
The aim of this tentative with Al monolayer  was to understand how "to
improve"
the setup the input to reproduce the above structure, if it possible.

Luca