[CP2K-user] DIAGONALIZATION SCF can't convergence

silencesola axu... at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 06:02:57 UTC 2020

Dear  Marcella Iannuzzi

Electronic density on regular grids:      -1548.0154013858
 -0.0154013858
  Core density on regular grids:             1547.9999999120
 -0.0000000880
  Total charge density on r-space grids:       -0.0154014738
  Total charge density g-space grids:          -0.0154014738

  Overlap energy of the core charge distribution:
 0.00000000011878
  Self energy of the core charge distribution:
 -11809.00470141631195
  Core Hamiltonian energy:
 3038.28038442932802
  Hartree energy:
3441.22812523341781
  Exchange-correlation energy:
 -872.81431177704917
  Electronic entropic energy:
-0.01178948653210
  Fermi energy:
 0.04752280655122

  Total energy:
 -6202.32229305749752

 *** WARNING in qs_scf.F:542 :: SCF run NOT converged ***

  Integrated absolute spin density  :
 0.2384079122
  WARNING: S**2 computation does not yet treat fractional occupied orbitals

 ENERGY| Total FORCE_EVAL ( QS ) energy (a.u.):
-6202.312185250729272
Is this red warning as the reason why it doesn't convergence?

在2020年11月6日星期五 UTC+8 上午9:52:49<silencesola> 写道: