[CP2K-user] DIAGONALIZATION SCF can't convergence

silencesola axu... at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 01:52:49 UTC 2020

Dear  Marcella Iannuzzi
 I have changed mixing temperature from 300K to 1000K don't work.As for
ALPHA, my initial set is 0.1,when I try to increase its value to 1.0, it
also can't convergence. Its energy jumps like this enve after 200 SCF steps
or 5 Ion step.

but in  vertical adsorption , it only costs 69 SCF steps in first step and
12 ion steps in total.

在2020年11月6日星期五 UTC+8 上午12:05:42<Marcella Iannuzzi> 写道: