[CP2K-user] [CP2K:13291] How to cite CP2K in a paper

Leopold Talirz leopol... at gmail.com
Wed May 20 10:10:41 UTC 2020

Thanks Thomas!

I've created a first draft of the page here:
https://www.cp2k.org/citing_cp2k Feel free to edit & improve.

I think all that is needed is to move it under the "faq" section in the
sitemap in order to show up in the list of FAQs. I don't think I have the
rights to do that (?) so I would ask some one else to please take care of
this.

Best,
Leo