[CP2K-user] [CP2K:13250] Re: convergence issue with diagonalisation

Hepsibahpriyadarshini C heps... at srmist.edu.in
Thu May 7 05:01:48 UTC 2020

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback. I have tried out by
increasing the cell along 3 directions and Ive removed wavefunctions,
symmetry under K-points section and changed the alpha value. I am able to
obtain convergence. Can you please suggest me the CP2K version to be used
for carrying out PDOS, Band structure and phonon calculations.

Regards
Hepsibah.C