[CP2K-user] [CP2K:13569] Geo-opt for gas molecule (

Xin Wei goweix... at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 13:05:32 UTC 2020

Hi Juerg

Could you explain how the size gonna affect the results and how to choose
the cell size? I am trying to calculate the binding energy and the original
unit cell is non-orthogonal.  I tried several numbers for the cell size of
IPA, as long as it's not extremely large, the difference is negligible.

Thank you very much!
Xin