[CP2K-user] Operation Interrupted

yulei wang mada... at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 07:53:37 UTC 2020

Hello all,

I am fairly new to cp2k and I had some trouble when I use it. When I use
cp2k, the program was interrupted suddenly. The output file did not report
an error. But the terminal  reported an error. The error message are listed
below:

 *** WARNING in input/input_keyword_types.F:286 :: keyword MEMORY_USAGE ***
 *** assumed undefined type by default                                  ***

 *** WARNING in input/input_keyword_types.F:286 :: keyword XC_FUNCTIONALS
***
 *** assumed undefined type by default
***

SIRIUS 6.4.1, git hash: 40eef542d9bf427234f9f7592abc829d2a48b275
Primary job  terminated normally, but 1 process returned
a non-zero exit code. Per user-direction, the job has been aborted.
mpirun noticed that process rank 1 with PID 0 on node ubuntu exited on
signal 9 (Killed).

So I want to ask why it will be like this, and how can I solve it. Thank
you for your help or advice.

Sincerely

Yulei Wang