[CP2K-user] [CP2K:13534] excluding selected interactions from DFT-D3

hut... at chem.uzh.ch hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Sat Jun 20 10:40:51 UTC 2020

Hi

I don't see a way to achieve this with currently available options.
The way to go would be to introduce an option
D3_EXCLUDE_KIND_PAIR (repeatable)
and add corresponding tests with CYCLE commands in the loops.
The 3-center terms would need special care.

regards

Juerg Hutter
Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Institut für Chemie C                FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
Universität Zürich                   E-mail: hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zürich, Switzerland