[CP2K-user] Geometry Optimization for Copper

yulei wang mada... at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 03:31:55 UTC 2020

Hi Matt

Thank you for your help. I had tried to set EPS_SCF as 1.0E-06, but the
result is similar to before.

And I have a question about POISSON_SOLVER PERIODIC. If I just want to
repeat the periodicity in both X and Y directions, it will report an error
as "Illegal combination of periodicity and Poisson solver periodic3d". How
can I setting parameters to achieve my goal.

Thanks
Yulei Wang

在 2020年6月19日星期五 UTC+8下午6:23:43,Matt W写道: