[CP2K-user] [CP2K:13528] G3X3 and VIRTUAL_SITES

Pierre-André Cazade pierre.a... at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 12:13:00 UTC 2020

Hi Alin,

Thanks for the example. I checked some of the regtest but not the one you
mentioned. This quite helpful. Yet, if you check my input file, this
exactly what I am doing, so I am puzzled as for why it seems the
constraints (at least g3x3) are not enforced. This leads to distorted water
molecules (I checked the restart file) and then to the bad contacts causing
cp2k to crash.

Regards,
Pierre