[CP2K-user] [CP2K:13497] Re: Install cp2k in Ubuntu.

Jiayu Sun SLE sunjia... at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 03:06:39 UTC 2020

Dear Michael

Thank you for your reply for the installation.
I have tried compiled the cp2k 7.1 version from toolchain script, the *sh
file, and using the OpenBLAS 0.3.6, the error message are listed below:

==================== Installing OpenBLAS ====================
OpenBLAS-0.3.6.tar.gz is found
Installing from scratch into
/home/jiayusun/Downloads/cp2k-7.1/tools/toolchain/install/openblas-0.3.6
patching file kernel/x86_64/KERNEL.SKYLAKEX
ERROR:
(/home/jiayusun/Downloads/cp2k-7.1/tools/toolchain/scripts/install_openblas.sh,
line 72) Non-zero exit code detected.
ERROR: (./scripts/install_mathlibs.sh, line 34) Non-zero exit code detected.

How can I do this in this case?
What the meaning of this sentence: "Non-zero exit code detected." When I
compile other packages, this error occurs again, almost all the packages
are facing the same questions.

Thank you for your help or advice.

Sincerely

在 2020年6月10日星期三 UTC+9下午6:06:44,Michael写道: