[CP2K-user] [CP2K:13490] Classical Forcefield

hut... at chem.uzh.ch hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Tue Jun 9 13:25:43 UTC 2020

Hi

besides simple pair potentials (with very general form of non-bonded terms),
there are FF of the form

EAM  embedded atom model
COS  charge on spring (polarizable model)
Multipole models (up to quadrupoles)

plus some other custom made FF.

regards

Juerg

Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Institut für Chemie C                FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
Universität Zürich                   E-mail: hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zürich, Switzerland